Saturday May 21, 2016 marked the 10-year anniversary since the series finale of the classic supernatural drama “Charmed.” Let that sink in for a second, especially if you’re an avid “Charmed” fan like me and, to this day, religiously binge-watch it on Netflix.
Article by ChinLin Pan and gifs courtesy of Giphy.com
“Charmed” aired from 1998-2016 and was dubbed as the first primetime series about a coven of sister witches. As a tribute, here are 20 things, in no particular order, to love about “Charmed.”
1) Prue’s ass-kickin’ attitude
2) All ‘dem orbs!
3) Every time Piper used her powers
4) Piper’s humor
5) When Paige went to the 1960s and met HIPPY LEO
6) Piper and Leo’s love
7) Phoebe and Cole’s love (well, while it lasted)
8) When Paige and Phoebe conjured Mr. Right for Piper’s birthday
9) When the girls lost their senses and were trying to communicate with each other
10) When Drake showed up to convince Phoebe to believe in love again
11) When Charisma Carpenter guest starred as Kyra the Seer
12) When Paige showed up and the Charmed Ones reconstituted
13) Whenever the sisters gathered in the attic to perform a spell together
14) Shannen Doherty’s epic performance in “All Hell Breaks Loose”
15) When the girls became superheroes for an episode
16) When Prue was undercover as Ms. Doubtfire
17) The girls’ fashion sense
18) Sisterly love
19) Leo’s undying support for the Charmed Ones
20) The opening credits and Love Spit Love’s “How Soon is Now?”
You can follow ChinLin Pan on Twitter and Instagram @chinlinpan.