For the fifth consecutive year, leading LA-based special events group A-List Communications with its sponsor partners Foster Grant Eyewear, Blue Moon Brewing, Line 39 Wines, and Tequila Revolución will bring its exclusive “Supper Suite” pop-up to Austin during the first weekend of SXSW.
“Supper Suite” will take over Austin lounge Basecamp, located at 120 West. 5th Street and host cast cocktail receptions for six official SXSW film selections: “American Animals,” “Support the Girls,” “Sadie,” “Outside In,” “The Unicorn,” and “You Can Choose Your Family.” Full schedule below.
Friday, March 9, 2018
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm: “American Animals” Pre-screening reception with cast, including Evan Peters (“American Horror Story”), Ann Dowd (“The Handmaid’s Tale”), Berry Keoghan (“Dunkirk”), Udo Kier (“Downsizing”), Blake Jenner (“The Edge of Seventeen”) and more.
- 11:00pm – 2:00am: “Support the Girls” Post-screening after-party with cast, including Regina Hall (“Scary Movie”), Brooklyn Decker (“Supermodel”, “Just Go With It”), Jana Kramer (“Country Crush,” “Prom Night”), AJ Michalka (“Aly and AJ” series), Haley Lu Richardson (“Edge of Seventeen”), and Dylan Gelula (“First Girl I Loved”). Director Andrew Bujulski will also be in attendance.
Saturday, March 10
- 7:00 pm -9:00pm: “Sadie” and “Outside In” cocktail party with cast, including Melanie Lynskey(“Togetherness”), Sophia Mitri Schloss (“Lane 1974”), John Gallagher Jr. (“10 Cloverfield Lane”), Danielle Brooks (“Orange Is the New Black”), Tony Hale (“Veep;” “Arrested Development”), Keith Williams, and Tee Dennard (“An Officer and a Gentleman”), Jay Duplass (“Transparent”), Edie Falco (“Nurse Jackie”), director Lynn Shelton(“Outside In”), director Megan Griffiths (“Sadie”), Sophie Thatcher (“The Exorcist”), and Pedro Pascal (“Game of Thrones”).
- 9:30pm-1:00am: “The Unicorn” cocktail party with cast, including Lucy Hale(“Pretty Little Liars”), Lauren Lapkus (“Jurassic World”), Nick Rutherford (“The Hunger Games”), Dree Hemingway (“The Disaster Artist”), Maya Kazan (“Frances Ha”), Darrell Britt-Gibson (“Keanu”) and director Robert Schwartzman (“The Princess Diaries”).
Sunday, March 11
- 9:30pm-12:30am: “You Can Choose Your Family” cocktail party with cast, including Jim Gaffigan (“Chuck”), Logan Miller (“Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse”), Anna Gunn (“Breaking Bad”), Samantha Mathis (“American Psycho”), and Danielle Campbell (“Prison Break”), as well as producers Brian Grazer (“A Beautiful Mind”) and Ron Howard (“Arrested Development”).
New sponsor partner Foster Grant, the eyewear giant credited with selling the very first pair of sunglasses on the Atlantic City Boardwalk nearly 90 years ago, will activate onsite gifting talent and VIP guests with the latest in their collection. Foster Grant blends trend-right, fashion-forward style with function and affordability, selling more pairs than any other brand in the US. As such guests will have opportunity to try on products at the Foster Grant Photo Booth onsite and use social media to promote “who’s behind those Foster Grants?
Annual partner Blue Moon Brewing will be the official beer sponsor offering their Blue Moon Belgian White, a Belgian-stylewitbier, as the beer of choice for guests as well as Miller Lite. Also, O’Neil Vintners & Distillers has signed on to be exclusively pouring their award-winning Line 39 Pinot Noir and Harken Chardonnay wines, as well as their hugely popular Day Owl Rosé for attendees. Finally. new sponsor Tequila Revolución has partnered to bring its range of four ultra-premium tequilas to Austin: Silver, Reposado, Añjeo and Extra Añejo.
“A-List Communications strives to bring new and unique offerings to each film festival and the attending media and VIP clientele during the Festival, and we thank our sponsors Foster Grant, Blue Moon Brewing, Line 39 wines and Tequila Revolución for making it possible,” concludes A-List Communications’ CEO David Manning.
* This program, its sponsors and producers are an independent program operating in Austin in support of specific filmmakers and are not affiliated, sanctioned or associated with the SXSW Film Festival & Conference
Follow @alistcom (www.twitter.com/alistcom) for more information and check #SupperSuite for daily updates.
Featured image credit: Basecamp