“Gilmore Girls” fans, the wait is over: a Luke’s Diner is coming to you on Wednesday, Oct. 5 courtesy of Netflix!
Netflix is transforming local coffee shops in the U.S. and Canada to Luke’s Diners to celebrate the 16th anniversary of “Gilmore Girls.” And let’s not forget the 4-episode revival “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life” comes to Netflix next month on Nov. 25!
But first… COFFEE.
Grab your free 12-ounce coffee at select locations from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. (We recommend getting there early while supplies last!) There will also be “Luke’s Diner essentials,” like branded aprons and T-shirts, and a “fun surprise under their custom Gilmore Girls coffee sleeve,” according to Netflix’s press release.
See the list of coffee shops transforming into Luke’s this week in Texas:
- Buon Giorno, 915 Florence St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Savor Coffee Bar & Eatery 1101 E Bardin Rd. #101, Arlington, TX 76018
- Vintage Heart Coffee 1405 E 7th St., Austin, TX 78702
- Summer Moon Coffee Bar 3115 South 1st St., Suite 1B Austin, TX 78704
- Caffe Medici 200 Congress Ave., Suite 2B, Austin, TX 78701
- Caffe Medici 804 Congress Ave., No. 101, Austin, TX 78701
- Coffee House Café 6150 Frankford Rd., Dallas, TX 75252
- i Java & Chai 1820 Coit Rd., #138, Plano, TX 75075
- Method Coffee 1623 N Hall St., Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75204
- Kinley’s House Coffee & Tea 2231 N Mesa St., El Paso, TX 79902
- The Nook Café 4701 Calhoun Rd., Houston, TX 77004
- Honeymoon 300 Main St., Houston, TX 77002
- Bosta 1801 Binz St., STE 115 Houston, TX 77004
- White Elephant Coffee Company 1415 S Presa St. #107, San Antonio, TX 78210
For the full list of shops in the U.S. and Canada, click here.
Stay tuned for more “Gilmore Girls” updates on Shuffle Online on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @ShuffleOnline.
Catherine grew up watching action flicks at a very young age which led to her love of film. She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelors in Radio-TV-Film in 2012. Always the adventurer, Catherine traveled and lived in Sydney, Australia for a year where she took a selfie with Brad Pitt. She runs Shuffle with passion, lots of caffeine and tacos. When she’s not editing or writing you can find her crafting and planning her next adventure.